Office Networks Data Center Managed Connectivity 10 Gb/s SECURE Products Warranty Program TE Connectivity Enterprise Networks Training Program Quick Termination Technology
AMP CO Plus SystemAMP CO Plus is a high-performing cabling system designed to support the current Cat 7 and forthcoming Cat 7A performance standards. The capabilities of this system gives cabling infrastructure designers more options compared with Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6A systems, such as cost effective cable-sharing and support of future generation network performance. The outstanding design feature is the ability to change inserts which allows connector interface and performance level to be upgraded in the future.
- Offers Class FA, F, EA, E and D in one system
- Sheath sharing offers up to 4 services over one cable
- For all services such as Ethernet, ISDN, Analogue telephone, Audio, Video, CATV
- Supports 1 Gb/s and 10 Gb/s and is capable for 40 Gb/s
- Changeable inserts allow adaption to different interfaces
- Robust EMC performance
- Fits to all major faceplates and installation environments
How it works
- The cables are terminated onto the shielded edge connectors which are then installed into both the patch panel and the outlet kit.
- In this configuration the system provides two open connector interfaces, depending on the required application. The most appropriate adapter inserts will then be inserted into the edge connectors.
- Typical inserts provide CATV/Telephone and Ethernet or Ethernet/Telephone interfaces, but there are numerous options covering most applications.